In consultation with our major partners and the SWCCF Board, the decision has been made to push our 20th & final Snowy Ride celebrations back one year to:
Saturday 6 November 2021.
To enable our Snowy Ride family to continue to support our vision, mission & commitment, as you have done with such loyalty over the past 20 years, we are running a VIRTUAL Snowy Ride for 2020.
Online registrations will open on our website on 1 July 2020
with some fantastic prizes to win courtesy of our Platinum Partner, Honda MPE Australia.
Here’s how to join the Virtual Honda Snowy Ride 2020:
You will automatically be entered into the major prize draw of:
- 1st prize – HONDA GROM – GROMLUR1 RRP is $4475 inc ORC
- 2nd prize – HONDA Mower – HRU19M2 RRP $899
- 3rd prize – HONDA Brushcutter UMK425 RRP $499
- 4th prize – HONDA Blower HHB25 RRP $499
Once you’ve registered, you will receive your “start pack” via email, which will include your entry number, an outline of how the Virtual Honda Snowy Ride will work, how to enter the photo competition for the minor prize draw every month and the image of the Virtual Honda Snowy Ride sticker – for all those sentimental riders who have been collecting the stickers, if you would like a sticker for the 2020 Virtual Snowy Ride then please send us an email! (As there is no Honda Snowy Ride in 2020, the sticker will not allow you access to the Kosciuszko National Park)
2. Complete your Snowy Ride, either virtually or in real life, and share it with us. No matter whether you choose to do your ride on a motorcycle, a pushbike, or stationery in the comfort of your own home, you can join the Virtual Honda Snowy Ride and make a difference to kids with cancer.
Make your ride count even more by setting yourself a fundraising challenge:
3. Rather than selling raffle tickets this year, you can ask your supporters to make a donation online or by contacting our office on 02 9542 5885.
Share your progress with us and tell us what riding challenge you’re setting yourself this year.
Although nothing can replace seeing you all in person and experiencing the magic of the real life Honda Snowy Ride, the 2020 ride online will still enable our Snowy Ride family to enjoy doing what we all love – riding and raising funds for a cure!
On Saturday 7 November, which would have been the 20th Honda Snowy Ride presentation, join us online for the Virtual Presentation which will be live streamed!
Part of our VIRTUAL Honda Snowy Ride for 2020 is a monthly photo competition with the winner receiving a prize pack courtesy of our Platinum Partner , Honda MPE Australia.
To be in the running for the monthly draw, you will need to complete the entry form here and submit your photo to enter.
With a different theme each month and our top ten photos to be published on our website & Facebook pages, we look forward to seeing all of your fantastic photos!
JULY – Your favourite Motorcycle Photo
AUGUST – Your favourite Snowy Ride Checkpoint
SEPTEMBER – Your favourite corner of the Honda Snowy Ride
OCTOBER – Your favourite memory of the Honda Snowy Ride from the past 19 years