VIRTUAL Honda Snowy Ride 2020 registrations are now open.
In a world that has changed so dramatically in just a few months, Steven Walter Children’s Cancer Foundation has made the decision to postpone its final Snowy Ride held in the Snowy Mountains region. Instead in 2020 we will be hosting the Virtual Honda Snowy Ride.
Here’s how to join the Virtual Honda Snowy Ride 2020:
- Register for the Virtual Honda Snowy Ride 2020 here and you will automatically be entered into the major prize draw of:
- First prize – HONDA GROM – GROMLUR1 RRP is $4475 inc ORC
- Second prize – HONDA Mower – HRU19M2 RRP $899
- Third prize – HONDA Brushcutter UMK425 RRP $499
- Fourth prize – HONDA Blower HHB25 RRP $499
- Once you’ve registered, you will receive your “start pack” via email, which will include your entry number, an outline of how the Virtual Honda Snowy Ride will work, how to enter the photo competition for the minor prize draw every month and the image of the Virtual Honda Snowy Ride sticker. For all those sentimental riders who have been collecting the stickers, if you would like a sticker for the 2020 Virtual Snowy Ride then please send us an email! (As there is no Honda Snowy Ride in 2020, the sticker will not allow you access to the Kosciuszko National Park).
- Complete your Snowy Ride, either virtually or in real life, and share it with us. No matter whether you choose to do your ride on a motorcycle, a pushbike, or stationery in the comfort of your own home, you can join the Virtual Honda Snowy Ride and make a difference to kids with cancer.
- Make your ride count even more by setting yourself a fundraising challenge:
- Rather than selling raffle tickets this year, you can ask your supporters to make a donation instead at stevenwalterfoundation.org.au or contact our office on 02 9542 5885
- Share your progress with us and tell us what riding challenge you’re setting yourself this year
Although nothing can replace seeing you all in person and experiencing the magic of the real life Honda Snowy Ride, the 2020 ride online will still enable our Snowy Ride family to enjoy doing what we all love – riding and raising funds for a cure!
On Saturday 7 November 2020, which would have been the 20th Honda Snowy Ride presentation, join us online for the Virtual Presentation which will be live streamed!
By entering The Honda Virtual Snowy Ride you’re automatically in the Honda Trade Promotion Lottery. This promotion by Honda MPE Australia is for 1st prize Honda GROM valued at $4475 including on road costs, 2nd prize Honda Mower valued at $899, 3rd prize Honda Brushcutter valued at $499 and 4th prize Honda Blower valued at $499. Entries to the Honda Virtual Snowy Ride will open on 1st July 2020 and will close at 2.00pm 7th November 2020. Prize winner selection will be by a barrel draw in Menai at 5.30pm 7th November 2020. The winners will be contacted by telephone and public notification will be in the Australian Newspaper on 16th November 2020. These prizes are not redeemable for cash. If any prizes remain unclaimed they will be redrawn 1st February 2021. These prizes are generously donated to Steven Walter Children’s Cancer Foundation by Honda MPE Australia.
NSW Permit Number LTPS/20/43991