Thanks to Hyundai Australia an online eBay auction has commenced for a chance to drive away in Carlton Football Club’s very own Chris “Juddy” Judd’s personal Hyundai i40 Sedan Premium. Make no mistake, this is Chris Judd’s personal car that people can bid on, with 100% of the winning bid going to the Steven Walter Children’s Cancer Foundation. The funds raised will in turn be used to support a psyche oncology research program by the Royal Children’s Hospital and the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute.
See the Bid for Juddy’s Car website!
The winning bidder will receive:
- Chris Judd’s personal Hyundai i40 Sedan Premium
- An engraved signature plate on the vehicle’s dash
- The actual Carlton guernsey Chris will wear during the Essendon match on 24th August
- Free scheduled vehicle servicing for two years
- $2,000 gift certificate to spend on Hyundai Genuine Accessories
The auction has already commenced and the winner will be announced during the half time break of the upcoming Carlton Football Club v Essendon Football Club on Saturday 24 August 2013.
To take part in the auction, which as of this writing is up to $15,500 (a bargain!) get yourself along to the Bid for Juddy’s Car website for further details and the terms and conditions.
And if that wasn’t enough here is a video of Chris Judd and Susan Walter of the Steven Walter Children’s Cancer Foundation who discuss this great opportunity.